Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, My Bitches

The Fall Edition of killkillkill was several weeks ago. It took me forever to write about the first one so I thought it only fitting to do the same with the second.....fashionably late is apparently in;D. Since I lost the first explanation of killkillkill I decided I should go over the particulars once more.

killkillkill: Sorry, it doesn't mean we get together in the woods and sacrifice chickens. There might be the occasional two legged Daddy Long Leg sighting but I assure you they were like that upon arrival. The actual meaning is a lot deeper than that. It is the process by which each of us goes about dealing with.....bad shit that has happened. Eloquent, I know. It's moving the fuck on OR talking about it until it burns us from within OR drinking tequila (more burning within action) OR letting someone paint a picture of Tupac fucking a monkey on our toenails. It's all a part of the process and unique to each woman. Do what you need to do but for the love of macaroni and cheese, do it until it's all out so you can get the fuck on with your life. Mac n cheese is part of the process, by the way. Really REALLY good fucking mac n cheese. My stomach hurts just thinking about it, it's that good.

This year was diff-ernt. It was way more laid back. WAY less drunken gymnastic type behavior. Not so much of this....

                                                                                        And way more of this.... 
Oh wait. Yeah, I guess there was some.....


Jesus, that one scares even me. I blame this guy...



"I want to trust an animal that's offering me alcohol but...."

And what would a killkillkill weekend be without Lady Soup scorching our lady parts? Nothing, that's what.


 It's funny how I kinda don't get the whole "Calgon, take me away" thing. I think baths are boring. Ya get in and then what? Ya sit there thinking about how much you'd rather be eating Ben and Jerry's Peanut Brittle and watching The Walking Dead (see what I did???? Can I get some free ice cream and maybe a walk on part as a "walker"????)? Anyway, I don't like boring baths but Lady Soup is totally different. I liked it a lot in the Spring but lemme tell ya it rocked my sad little world in the Fall. That freezing night air and clear starry sky coupled with the "FUCK ME, THAT'S HOT" trough water creates quite the orgasmic experience. Can an orgasmic experience be spiritual? If it can then this was as close to God as I'm gonna get. The Church of Our Lady of  Hot Orgasm Water! Now THAT'S a church I'D attend every Sunday...or everyday. 

So I decided this was a totally appropriate day to post my latest killkillkill update on account of the giving thanks for shit tradition. Yes, I'm thankful for my boys. That's #1 and always will be. A "stranger danger" kind of close second would definitely be my wimminz (sorry, couldn't resist). I don't care how dorkus I sound when I proclaim I'D BE DEAD WITHOUT MY BITCHES! Probably not literally but might as well be literally. I think I speak for all my bitches when I say we are all lucky to have each other...us bitches, that is. MY BITCHES.

Well, My Bitches minus 1/4th Becki's face:/ 

Spring can't come fast enough. I'm hoping for a float trip and more great food. This time we had unbelievable tortilla soup, mac n cheese, cowgirl cookies, scones....I'm going to make something spectacularly decadent next time, something that will be so awesomely rich that it will make all the killkillkill ladies fall madly in love with me.
******************************************

Recap: Hiking/leisure walks, Hoar Frost investigating (we like impromtu science lessons on our girlgirlgirl weekend as long as they have something to do with hooker culture), Daddy Long Leg molesting (them molesting us, not the other way around), sunning ourselves on the rocks by the river, having our toenails painted by a pro;), blowing up an air mattress and then waking up with your ass on the god damn floor (that was just me, I think), napping (again, just me), music- NO BRANDI (much to my chagrin), morning mimosas!

T-Ho (AKA Honey Thighs) says: "Yay, Holly! But you missed some vital ingredients! The woodstove, the quiche, the creepy cabin, cinnamon rolls & bacon, the TEQUILA! Wait, you may have mentioned that. killkillkill sure does confuse people. "What are those nice ladies doing talking about killing everyone?" But it's not about that. We're all doing what we have to do to get by, and hoping to come out better because of it (or in spite of it). Killkillkill weekend is a break from surviving and working and planning and being on time and worrying. It's about doing what you want when you want to. It's about laughing your fool head off at something no one else would get. It's about crying that baby out until you can't cry no more. It's about eating the food those bitches cooked for you until you're stuffed. It's about looking at the stars on a clear cold night as steam rises all around you. It's about being where no one is asking anything of you but for you to be yourself. It's about talking for hours till you've taken the power away from whatever was bothering you. It's about realizing that no matter what you're going through, you are not alone. It's about being among people you love and trust like family. Because these bitches ARE my family (one of them literally). I love you guys. And that's what killkillkill means to me."....well said, T! 





                             Just look how relaxed and refreshed these happy little bitches are!


   

          

5 comments:

  1. I'm missed you guys so much, and I'm glad you had fun. Love you all. Specially Alice. Thanks for calling me! I'll be at the one in the spring again... you betcha! <3

    Mrs. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell it's 8 am? Meant to type, "I" missed you so much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you, too!!! I skim read. I didn't even see the mistake, lol! Speaking of mistakes....I HATE the way blogger doesn't let me arrange the fucking pics the way I want! It was all spastic when I tried so I just gave up and left them all crazy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous... would love a weekend of ladies debauchery...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, I'm invited next time, right? I have a few things I wouldn't mind "killing". And I am a kickass cook.

    ReplyDelete