Monday, June 13, 2011

Accountability, Bitch!!!

OK. I'm doing this one super fast before I talk myself out of it. I'm even going to post it on fb.......IDIOT!!! I have GOT to do something to force my fat ass to get into shape because this weight on me is killing me. I'm tired, I can't keep up with the boys, I don't feel sexy and I WANNA FEEL SEXY! So, I'm going to *try* to post everyday. We'll see how that shit goes....probably not when I have the boys (Thursday-Sunday) but who knows....if I'm not eating like I usually do then I might have all sorts of time to do shit.

Day 1: not done yet but who the fuck cares....gotta post this. I WENT RUNNING!!!!! It was so amazing! Yes, it was only for 15 minutes but fuck you, it counts!!! I was a-jigglin' all over the fucking place but I didn't get a cramp and I didn't feel like I was going to die....WIN! I guess once a runner, always a runner.

My plan for today: Basically, no eating shit. Gotta keep it simple. Maybe Kashi for breakfast.....garden burger for lunch....can't think of anything for dinner so we'll see.

I'm excited! And you should be too! Good-bye and FUCK YEAH!

PS....I ain't doin' the before and after picture so fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment