Monday, June 20, 2011

Day- I WANT TO KILL EVERYONE WHO IS EATING CHOCOLATE IN FRONT OF ME

Day 1 (do over.....bad crap food weekend): This morning my eyes popped open at 6:18 and I realized I didn't set my alarm for 6:10 the night before. "Oh well, I can go back to sleep and run after work" I says to myself.....then I says to myself, I says "GET YOUR FAT ASS UP, HO!". I'm not a morning person;). I did a run walk today because I wasn't feeling the running thing and to be honest my thighs felt more worked today than they did last week when I was running....odd. I did the Kashi crap for breakfast...blahlblahblah....I swear, if I had any money (and seriously, I don't even have a cent to spare) I'd run to the store and find things to vary this shit up because it's getting OLD! Anyway, I had a veggie burger for lunch (something that never gets old!!!) with cherry tomatoes and real cherries for dessert.

Kill Me Moment: So I'm off work this week and I'm going to a workshop everyday from 8-MFing 3:30. Thank God the teacher lady is obnoxiously high energy so I can focus on making fun of her and not on how insanely famished I am. So I'm fading fast, right, and the day is almost over so I'm trying to keep it together but all I want to do is crawl under the table, cover myself with sticky notes and melt into non-existence. All of a sudden the freaking teacher plops down a ziploc bag of fucking 12 different kinds of CHOCOLATE! Are you fucking kidding me with this shit???? Really? Apparently I didn't mask my astonishment for what had just been basically laid in my lap because other people chuckled at my reaction. I was dead serious with that reaction, too. Of all people she had to put that in front of ME??? Shitfucker! I deserve something expensive and pretty for abstaining from that candy AND for not punching her in the boob! Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment