Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2: [whispers] I See Chocolate People

Today was a little better. I didn't have a headache and I didn't feel like death....well, not as much as yesterday, anyway. I ran but I still didn't have enough time so I guess I'm going to have to hawl my ass up earlier. Joy.

Plan: I ate the same thing I did yesterday but I added little tomatoes:). LOVE them lil boogers. I like to take a bite of my veggie burger and then pop one in to complete the bite. I'm way too lazy to actually slice a tomato and stick in on the burger. Snack- popcorn and Dark Cherry Blue Sky (I'm not dead). Tonight I'm going to a friend's for dinner so of course I'm eating before I go. My Great Aunt Leisel would roll over in her grave if she knew I was being that rude but I gotta.

Observations: 92% of what I talk about is food. Today my coworkers and I were talking about everything we love to eat. At first it was crap....Doritos, Symphony bars (yes, I can eat an entire LARGE one in under 20;).....LOL, I've been sitting here trying to think about what else but I can't get the image of the Symphony bar out of my head! I'm not joking. Anyway, at first we talked about the crap but then at some point we were talking about green bell peppers and cucumbers and grapefruits. There will never be a day when I look at crap food and say "HELL no, I don't want that nasty ass food!". That just won't happen. However, I do think I can be satisfied with good food. No promises.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    I'm trying to give up snacking this week. Just 3 meals a day of reasonably healthy food. No noshing all day long. No noshing after dinner. Right now the box of chocolate and the box of graham crackers are calling my name. They want to get all melty in the microwave together. AAARRRGH. I will be inspired by you and resist.
    Love ya, Alice.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. MmmmmMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMmm!!!! Chocolate graham crackers!!!!! You can do it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete