Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Boobs Rule

Day 2 1/2: So last night I had a chicken enchilada. I just can't resist a good slow cooked meat, especially chicken. I'm like that freaky girl on Girl Interrupted that had a thing for chicken. I don't keep it under my bed or anything....well, to be fair I don't *have* an "under my bed" since it's on the floor but I would like to think I'm not that insane:). Again, no promises.

Day 3: Due to the aforementioned chicken incident I decided to go ahead and run as far as my little chubby legs could take me. Today that happened to be 9/10 of a mile. MFing YAY ME!!! Almost a mile, son! AND I went to a BBQ place to meet friends and I did not eat a damn thing. I did have a diet coke with my Subway. The shame:/.

Observation: Today was the second time this month someone has assumed I'm with child while wearing a certain dress. I know I should break up with it but dammit, my boobs look too good in it and it's comfortable as hell! It stays. Apparently I need to send a memo to all the ladies in Fayetteville explaining suspected pregnancy etiquette. Christ! Not cool.

Past my bedtime!!! The boob cakes have little to do with this post but does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment