Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 4 &5 1/2

Ooops! I forgot to be accountable yesterday. My bad. Yesterday went fine. I ran a mile and ate like a normal person (that's what I consider dieting;). I'm turning into Jared. Subway everyday, baby!

Day 5: This morning I ran a mile and then walked/ran another mile. I plan to clean my ass off today so the food situation will prolly look something like : breakfast-Kashi, Snack-banana, Lunch- soup (ew....hopefully not but I'm not sure what I have), Snack-popcorn and Diet Cherry Creme Blue Sky (it's growing on me....sort of ), Dinner-Lean Cuisine Egg Roll.

Observations: So since I didn't have work today I decided to go running later than than I normally do. VACATION! Usually there isn't anyone out when I'm running but today there was one other runner, a woman with a baby jogger. She had long brown hair and about my height. We passed each other three times because apparently we were on the same loop going the opposite direction. Each time I passed her I thought "Damn, she looks familiar". I finally realized that she reminded me of me after I had my first born. He hated to be indoors so I think I lost 50 pounds in 6 months just jogging him all over town. I loved every second of it. At first he was in the front pack (which hard core built up my back muscles;) but once he got huge he had to go in the baby jogger. I'm glad I had that time with him....since he is now 10 and pretty much thinks I'm the biggest dumb ass that every walked the Earth:/.

4 comments:

  1. Good job girl! Keep it up! I've finally gotten to the point where I'm mentally ready to shed these pounds too. Sometimes life is just too hard to diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could ask her to borrow her baby???

    ReplyDelete