Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day [mumbles incoherent numbers]

Well.....yeah. Yesterday began great! I ran, I had a plan, I stuck to the plan....and then the party ate my plan up and spit it at me with the force equal to that of a certain 2 year old throwing his sippy cup at the flat screen tv when he's pumped up from a particularly enthralling episode of Tom and Jerry. Some PEOPLE at the party kept filling my drinky cup and when Alice drinks Alice no longer cares which foods she is allowed to eat. I ate it all...and I'm still eating it all. BUT never fear because tomorrow is a new day! In fact I'm going to go out on a limb here and proclaim that the diet time out is now over. I'm a lil sick to my tummy :X. Sometimes ya gotta do that, though. I'm not too rattled. Running makes me deliriously happy and I have every confidence that I will be up at 7 tomorrow morning ready to feel the burn, baby!

Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment